5 Days Camping Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro crater & Visiting Maasai people
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
After breakfast at 8:30am our driver will pick you up at the hotel. Enjoy a game drive in the Tarangire National Park.Dinner and overnight at the panorama Campsite.
Day 2: Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast we head towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.We arrive in time for lunch and enjoy an afternoon game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight in the Seronera Camp.
Day 3: Serengeti national park
Early morning game drive in Serengeti National Park. This is the biggest national park in the world. Continuoue enjoying the natural features and beauty of the world, get back for breakfast and relaxation then proceed for a full day game drive with picnic lunches, dinner and overnight at seronera campsite.
Day 4: Serengeti Plain to Ngorongoro Crater
Wake early morning and have cup of coffee ready for morning game drive up to 11.00am.You will be able to see sunrise,later come to the campsite for both together breakfast and lunch. After you finish proceed with game in Serengeti later start driving and do en route game drive back to Ngorongoro crater .
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater to Arusha
After breakfast, proceed directly to the crater floor for a full day crater tour with picnic lunches. Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
- 4 nights camping accommodation
- Meals: Full Board - Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Camping Accommodation
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description.
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide & Safari Cook
- Airport Pick up and drop off
- 2nights hotel accommodation before and after safari
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitudes to Safari Staff
- International air fares.
- Any required Visas.
- Travel Insurance
- A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeping bags